Thursday, August 13, 2009

Appreciating

You know, i have this thing. I trust people too easily. That has been a problem for me since day one. You can never really trust everyone around you. When you have this clique, you tend to shut out the world. That's the way to do it. Really.

But you know, people always try to steal your attention away from the ones you love. And you, knowing nothing, diverge your attention to other people without even realizing. You trust that someone. Your friends have been telling you not to, cause she will turn her back on you one day. You keep on believing that she won't do the same thing to you.

My point of the story here is, appreciate the ones you have. Just because some other are more fun doesn't mean they are reliable. Don't, i repeat, don't let anyone screw up your friendship. I've learned this lesson the hard way.

My other three ;
insyira
aderina
qistina

no one can ever beat them.

Sure we've had our ups and downs. And feel irritated because we're around each other too much, but they are the ones i can trust truly. Right now, we are oh-so-strong and i don't think anyone can break us apart. I don't know what i'll do without them. Still, i'm not saying don't be friends with the world. You can and you should.

Adeeb izzudin virginie nadira namira suhaimie are also the ones i trust whole-heartedly. I know they'll be there for me in rough times. Just like they're here for me right now through this difficult phase in life.

I love you guys


With love, nashuha naeela

1 comments:

Virginie Laurency said...

percaya ke x, i actually cried.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com