Saturday, September 19, 2009

festive season

it's that time of the year again. raya babyyyyyy :D wishing you a joyous raya and forgive me for all my wrong doings yeah? intentionally or otherwise.

this is how my raya went so far.
played mercun yesterday with my family, konon2 lawan dengan syira from far la kan.
may the best family wins. kan babe kan? haha. helped mama with the cupcakes, it turned out to be sooo scrumptious, no joke. ORDER UP! hahah takde la. slept around 2 something and woke up at 730. didnt have much sleep, but i was all hyped up. since kakak and mama were so busy preparing the food, i decided to iron my baju raya myself. and guess what, terkena tangan -_- nice one shuha. but its better now. after the dudes got back from sembahyang raya, we took pictures and bla bla bla. you know all those usual stuff we normally do. oh and not forgetting, the best part, DUIT RAYA from babah. hehehe :D after breakfast, we went to the graveyard. to visit nani, grandpa and ala nadia. *may you rest in peace* this thorn went through my finger and there were scratches all over my hand. but it's okay. i haven't visited them for like 9 years already. haihh i sure miss them.

now, im here, blogging. pathetic huh? i hear all my friends having fun at their hometown. oh how i envy them. kampung pun dekat kl je, like 10 minutes drive. how suck-ish is that. we used to have so much fun, back when nani was still around. since she went back to her Maker, we dont have that much fun anymore. okay, lepasni going to shah alam since my other grandmother is staying there for awhile. i dont really know whats happening next. all im looking forward to is the duit raya and of course, food food food!

i hope you guys have fun this year :) but not for me as pmr is dying to meet me!


love, nashuhanaeela

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com