Tuesday, September 29, 2009

pure bliss

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to nashuha,
happy birthday to you


Heheh. Yesterday was my birthday :D Nashuha's finally 15. woohoooo. This is how it went

At 12 sharp, birthday wishes were pouring in from everywhere i.e phone calls, text messages, myspace, facebook. I replied thank you to everyone, and that was a pain in the ass sampai nak putus jari. but nevermind :D suhaimie called me from 1130 till 1210 which means anybody else who called during that period of time couldn't reach me. quite a number of people did actually, but they all ended up texting me anyway. Hahah. Except for this one particular boy who didn't wish me at all but instead, scolded me for not picking up the phone -_- whatever dude.
In school, masa perhimpunan, syira arrived with a roxy bag in her hand. She handed it to me, and i kinda guessed what's inside already. A PURSE! She knows how my old purse is a bitch. Then came to izzudin, he also gave me a present. A PENCIL BOX, which i also need desperately. heheh. i love them to deathhhhh <3 seriously.
masa rehat was the best. aderina qistina insyira and i were at the table macam biasa then came suhaimie from behind with a cake. izzudin aniq shahid muiz and some other people i cant remember, gathered around the table and sang me the birthday song. pure bliss, i tell you :)

Thank you to the names mentioned above <3
And thank you for those who wished <33

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com